- Model NO.: White Powder
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Color: White Powder
- Specification: food grade
- HS Code: 11081200
1. Corn starch is used as a thickening agent in soups and liquid-based foods, such as sauces, gravies and custards.
2. It is usually included as an anticaking agent in powdered sugar
3. Baby powder often uses corn starch.
4. Corn starch was used primarily for starching laundry and industrial uses.
5. Corn starch is used in the manufacture of sweeteners, sizing of paper and textile and as a food thickener and stabilizer.
Packing: In 25kg plastic or kraft paper bag
Loading quantity: 20ft container can load 20tons
Certification: ISO, HALA, GMP, HACCP, FDA
Original of corn starch China
|APPEARANCE||WHITE WITH CRYSTAL GLOSS||CONFIRMED|
|SMELL AND TASTE||NO ODOR||CONFIRMED|
|MOSTURE %||≤ 13.5||13.2|
|ASH(DRY BASIS), %(m/m)||≤ 0.15||0.11|
|FAT(DRY BASIS), %(m/m)||≤ 0.15||0.10|
|PROTEIN(DRY BASIS), %(m/m)||≤ 0.15||0.12|
|SO2, PPM||≤ 30||25.5|