Modified Starch for Sauce Making
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||1000tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: food grade
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Color: White Powder
- Specification: food grade
- HS Code: 35051000
Modified starch is a fat mimic product, which contributes a rich, creamy mouthfeel at low usage levels. This specialty modified waxy maize starch is very suited for use in no- or low-fat product, such as salad dressings, mayonnaises, soups, cream sauces, cheese sauces, flavoured coffee, milk and chocolate drinks, etc.
Functions and benefits of modified starch:
- Provide a smooth, creamy texture and excellent body.
- Improve mouth-coating and smoothness.
- Excellent resisitance to acid, heat and shear.
- Bland flavor.
- Disperse easily in water with a moderate agitation.
- Provide no- or low-fat product with the organoleptic and textural properties of a premium fat product.
- Improve the mouthfeel and texture of very low viscosity systems without the gumminess or dispersion difficulties associsted with traditional hydrocolloids.
|Moisture content||Max 18%|
|Ash content||Max 1.0%|
|SO2||Max 30 mg/kg|
|Lead (Pb)||Max 1.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic (As)||Max 0.5 mg/kg|