- Type: Manufactured Sand
- Shape: Quartz Stone & Sand
I. Ceramic Foundry Sand Major chemical element and physical parameter
1. Main Chemical element:
Al2O3≥ 75%, Fe2O3≤ 5%, TiO2≤ 5%, SiO2 5%-20%, Else: Tittle.
2. Shape: Ball Shape
3. Angle Factor: ≤ 1.1, very close to ball
4. Bulk Density: 1.95-2.05 (g/cm3)
5. Refractoriness: ≥ 1790 Deg. C
6. Thermal expansion: 0.13%(10 minutes at 1000Deg. C)
II. Ceramic Foundry Sand (Ceramisite Sand) Features namely advantages as follows
1. Round solid Ball shape: The shape is mostly close to ball with smooth surface and lower specific surface area. And Ceramic Foundry Sand has very good air permeability good liquidity and easy to fill that can make the surface perfect when founded. Further more;
Ceramic Foundry Sand can flow very easily and easy to clean. The less felting liquid can be used than other sand when using.
2. Lower thermal expansion rate and thermal conductivity: It is just this characteristic that makes the foundry more precisely, less cracking and high output. Improve foundry quality.
3. Lower cleavage breakage rate: NFS has high density and has very low cleavage breakage rate. Easily reclaimed that makes it more protect environment for the less sand powder occurred.
4. High refractoriness and service temperature: Major element is Al2O3 that has very good refractoriness. The service temperature is beyond 1790Deg. C that can make it possible to found most of the metal fares.