Ceramic Foundry Sand
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||100000tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||in Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Type: Manufactured Sand
- Size: 10-60 Mesh
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Shape: Quartz Stone & Sand
- Application: Casting
- Specification: SGS
Ceramic Foundry sand is also called cerasite, ceraxite, cerasand, sunpearl. It is made from fine bauxite, by refused and blown to ball type. It is a revolutionary new artificial foundry sand, now highly regarded as an excellent substitute for chromite sand and zircon sand in the produce and use, environmentally friendly, while offering improved performance based upon a better refractory rating, lower specific gravity, and higher levels of AL2O3 in its composition. It is used as single sand, eliminating the need to mix other sands and can be reclaimed many more times than previously used sand. With advantage of fine surface smooth finish and air permeability, it is a new type casting material for precision casting, coated sand and self hardening sand etc.
1. Tiny, round, solid ball shape provides greater surface area for improved performance and dispersion in its application.
2. High refractory rating, lower specific gravity rating, and higher service temperature produces greater yield.
3. With lower bulk density, it offers better air permeability for better performance as a result of its overall physical characteristics.
4. Lower thermal expansion rate and thermal conductivity produces better results in intense heat environments.
5. Standard particle size within each grade is ideal for specific applications.
6. Physical characteristics produce a lower breakage rate during dry crushing.
7. Ceramsite sand is a cost effective, single sand application, no need to mix with other sands
8. Ceramsite sand is environmentally friendly, reducing pollution and reusing raw materials.
Shell moulds and cores for casting gray, malleable and nodular cast iron, alloyed steel and carbon steel, non-ferrous metals, etc.
25kg/ woven bag
|Grain shape||Round ball shape|
|Refractoriness||≤ 179 degree|
|Angle factor||≤ 1.1|
|Thermal expansion||0.13% (10 min at 1000 degree|
|Packing density||1.95-2.05g/cm 3|
|Size||AFS20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 125, 140, or 0.2~0.6mm, 0.3~0.7mm, 0.4~0.9mm, 0.9~1.25mm, 1~2mm, 200mesh, 325mesh etc.|